The User Incident tools allows an organisation to keep a record of an incident involving a user.
This article covers the following topics. Click on the topic to go to that section of the article.
Permission to Admin > Manage Users > Incidents
You must have one of the following permission levels to access this feature:
Note: Incidents will display on the user profile page, but are only accessible by Medtech > Admin and Staff > Admin users. By default, users do not currently have the ability to access their own recorded incidents.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Users.
- Search for the relevant user and click on their name.
- In the User Management menu located in the collapsible left-hand sidebar, click on Incidents.
- Click Add New Incident. Note that the system will automatically record and display the name of the user who creates an incident.
- Provide the required information noting the following:
- Severity: Incident Severity cannot currently be configured through the user interface. If you wish to change the available incident severity levels, you will need help from a developer. Please reach out to your institution's Elentra contact for assistance.
- An open incident can be edited for more information to be added, including any follow-up.
- If an incident is closed, its appearance will be greyed out when viewing a list of incident
- Dates: Both the incident date and the date of any follow-up can be recorded.
- Details: Information provided here is not currently visible to the user, although it will be accessible to users with permission to view learner incident reports via System Reports (Medtech > Admin and Staff > Admin users). The system will not automatically record and display the names of users who add to the initial report.
Click Save Incident.
- Navigate to Admin > System Reports.
- Scroll down to Learner Incident Reports.
- Click on the appropriate report; either the Open Incidents by Follow-up Date or Open Incidents by Incident Date.
- Fill in the necessary information, and click Create Report.
- Click on the name of a user or title on an incident to see the details.