Manage learner enrolment for courses
This article covers the following topics. Click on the topic to go to that section of the article.
Course Enrollment Tab
The course Enrolment tab displays the list of learners enrolled in the course for a particular curriculum period and is based on the information provided in the course Setup tab.
- search for users by their name, email or student number. Note that this data needs to be entered for the student users in order to use it in the search.
- download the course enrolment as a CSV
- toggle between a list and a grid view of learners
- Switch curriculum periods to view different enrolments for the course.
- Click on learner names to see their profiles
Note: You cannot manage enrolment on this page. That information is controlled by adding the appropriate audience in the course enrolment section on the course Setup tab.
Auditing a Course
- Leave the learner's profile as active.
- Instruct them to navigate to their Learning Event tab and remove any filters that are set by default.
- Instruct them to filter by the course they plan to audit. This will show them all the learning events for the course.
- If they have been assigned to a particular group, ask them to attend the sessions designated for that group.