The Bookmarks section of System Settings allows an administrative user to create a list of URLs that users will not be able to bookmark in their personal My Bookmarks list.
When a user tries to add a blacklisted URL to their My Bookmarks list, they will receive an error message and will be prevented from doing so.
Note: not all development for this feature is complete.
Permission to Admin > System Settings > Bookmarks
You must have one of the following permission levels to access this feature:
- Medtech > Admin
- Staff > Admin
Blacklist a URL
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings > (select an organisation) > select Bookmarks from the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Blacklist URL to add a new entry.
- Provide a title (this will display on the list of blacklisted URLs) and the URL.
- Click Save.
- You will get a success message and be returned to the list of blacklisted URLs. Your new entry should display.
- To edit an existing blacklisted URL, click on the cog icon in the far right column.
- To deactivate a blacklisted URL, tick the checkbox beside the URL name, then click Deactivate Blacklisted URL.