The Bookmarks section of System Settings allows an administrative user to create a list of URLs that users will not be able to bookmark in their personal 'My Bookmarks' list.
This article covers the following topics. Click on the topic to go to that section of the article.
Permission to Admin > System Settings > Bookmarks
You must have one of the following permission levels to access this feature:
When a user tries to add a blacklisted URL to their My Bookmarks list, they will receive an error message and will be prevented from doing so.
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings > (select an organisation) > select Bookmarks from the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Blacklist URL to add a new entry.
- Provide a title (this will display on the list of blacklisted URLs) and the URL.
- Click Save.
- You will get a success message and be returned to the list of blacklisted URLs. Your new entry should display.
- To edit an existing blacklisted URL, click on the cog icon in the far right column.
- To deactivate a blacklisted URL, tick the checkbox beside the URL name, then click Deactivate Blacklisted URL.