Explore your curriculum across various parts of Elentra
This article covers the following topics. Click on the topic to go to that section of the article.
Note: There is not currently an export tool associated with the Curriculum Explorer.
How to Use Curriculum Explorer
To access the Curriculum Explorer tool, first click Curriculum>Curriculum Explorer from the navigation tab.
- In the Mapping Section you can specify the kind of linked curriculum tags you are looking for.
- Direct Mappings includes tags that have been assigned to specific resources (e.g. course, event, gradebook assessment)
- Indirect Mappings includes tags have been mapped to other tags either at the organizational level in Admin > Manage Curriculum OR contextually, and that other tag is assigned to a specific resource.
- By default, the system will return results for courses, learning events and Gradebook assessments (when the user has permission to view). If you want to omit a category, deselect it.
- In the left pane, you'll see a list of curriculum tags and the number of times they are tagged based on the filters set.
- The badge shows the number of resources (e.g., events, courses and assessments) assigned to that tag and any of its descendants if it's part of a hierarchical tag set.
- Each level also includes the resources from the previous, higher level. So if Tag A is assigned to Course 1, when you navigate to A’s child (A.1) Course 1 will still be displayed there.
- Click on a specific curriculum tag to view its results or to drill down to additional tags if the set has a hierarchy.
- In the right pane, switch between views of courses, events, and assessments tagged with the objective.
- Each tab will only show up if there are results returned for it.